Frequently Asked Questions
- Process time for each product will be given in the related product page. The Estimate processing time for each product type is given below:
- Tanjore Paintings: 3-21 days
- Wooden statues: 3-8 Weeks
- Bronze statues: 1-4 months
- Plus, 3-12 business days for delivery of your order within India.
- Books will be delivered between 3-7 days and New release books within 5-10 Days
- Using the tracking number that we email you as soon as we ship your order, you can keep up with the arrival of your item(s) as they travel from our warehouses in India across towns, cities, countries, continents to where you are. You will also find the tracking number in your account page on our website.
For Tanjore Paintings, wooden statues and bronze sculptures, the turnaround time can be anywhere between 2-18 weeks, depending on the complexity of the work and availability of our artisans. Please refer individual product page for estimated delivery time.
- Free Shipping within INDIA for Tanjore Paintings, Statues,Sculptures, Brass lamps.
- For Books order, the shipping charges for your order is based on the weight and the location of the shipment where it is to be shipped. Before the final checkout you will be shown on the cost of shipment
- For International order (Outside India) shipping charges will be emailed to you after your order confirmed and completed the payment for that order.
- Product will be despatched only after Shipping charges received from customers for International orders.
- COD – Cash on delivery / upon delivery available within India only
- COD charges is extra and collected by the courier person along with Product cost plus shipping charges if any at the time of delivery.
- COD Charges estimated upto Rs.45/- for the Order value less than Rs.1000 within Tamilnadu.
- COD Charges estimated in Range of Rs.55/- to Rs.65/- for the Order value less than Rs.1000 Rest of India (Other than Tamilnadu)
- COD charges will be 2.5% of the Order value more than Rs.1000/- or Rs.55/- which ever is higher
- Product delivery will not happened unless otherwise Order Value & COD charges not received
- COD delivery time will be 3-8 Business days within India
- Customer placed order under COD agreed to receive products paying Order value, shipping charges & COD charges at the time of delivery.
- Courier company makes upto 2 attempt only for delivery, if First attempt customer not available at their location.
We can send most items as a gift. We can also gift wrap the item (extra charges applicable). Customer needs to mention in the order notes for the selected products for gift wrapping.
Gift packing for Tanjore Paintings, Divine Articles, Wooden sculptures within India.
We accept most bank cards, including those from Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards, debit cards as well as Paypal, Net Banking, NEFT, IMPS. We also welcome traditional payment methods like personal cheques, money orders, and bank wires. Payments must first clear before the items can be shipped.
Your item is first shielded by a strong layer of foam or bubble wrap. This thick cushioning protects the item from rough movements. It is then enclosed in a sturdy corrugated box filled with EPS (expanded polystyrene), which protects the item from shocks, heat, and moisture. EPS is also environment friendly.
When you need minor customization's to available products we can get them done in one to three weeks.
Well, almost. We work with the top shipping companies, who deliver JLine products to most locations across the globe.
For non-Indian delivery addresses, the exact customs, duties and taxes will be determined by the respective customs officials. The shipping company will pay these fees on your behalf and will collect it from you at the time of delivery.
For Indian addresses, the current goods and services tax (GST) is 12% for statues and 5% for sarees. It will be shown separately in the invoice for legal compliance.
For overseas addresses, no taxes are levied if the item is shipped from India.
Bronze sculptures need very little maintenance; simply wipe the statue with a piece of cotton cloth made wet in any natural oil.
For wooden sculptures, use a cotton cloth to dust off the dirt. For long life of wooden sculptures we recommend placing them indoors. French polish, Old English Oil, which we highly recommend to our customers. You might also use a natural color wooden polish to restore to its new state.
All shipments like statues, sculptures,brass lamps are fully insured against loss or damage during transit.